Why work at Auric Solar?
It’s really the people that make Auric Solar the kind of company it is. We hire people who are smart and determined, and we favor ability over experience. We strive to maintain the open culture often associated with startups, in which everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions.
How We Work:
- Listening is a good way to start a conversation.
- We look at the organizational chart as a framework, not an enclosure.
- We do things the ethical way because it’s the only way.
- We treat every client, prospect, vendor and associate as a hard-working human being who wants to feel appreciated.
- We prefer not to work with bullies—inside and outside our walls.
- We show up when we say we’ll show up.
- We are always looking ahead, reading ahead, thinking ahead.
What We Believe:
- We believe that big ideas don’t happen without hard work and an open mind.
- We believe that the chain of respect is more important than the chain of command.
- We believe attitudes should be devoid of agendas.
- We believe that the smartest ideas can come from the dumbest questions.
- We believe that being different is more than OK.
- We believe that all work and no play never works.
How We Act:
- We say hello in the hallways.
- We all clean up after ourselves.
- We are helpful and kind.
- We are not afraid of change.
- We love learning.
- We encourage laughter, but never at someone’s expense.
- We know that some rules cannot be broken; the rest are negotiable.
- We get back to people.